Website for Non-Profit: ACE, Empowering the Homeless - Improving Communities - Launches Today
Design for Social GOOD launches nonprofit website build for ACE, Empowering the Homeless - Improving Communities, today. The website design and build culminates a six-month project with ACE that started with a massive branding report, logo design, photo and video shoots and website build.
The website showcases a clean and modern design with consistent navigation and bold graphics and images. In order to clearly articulate your cause to supporters, your team and the world, it's important to keep a few key points in mind when moving forward with your non-profit website design.
Non-profit website design best practices:
- Clearly describe your non-profit's mission
- Provide information about your organization's history
- Introduce your staff
- Provide information for your volunteers
- Use photographs to connect supporters with the people you're serving
- Include contact information
- Offer an email and/or newsletter signup
- Don't forget: If you don't "ask," people can't give. Provide a clear path to a donate button
Take a look at a great resource for more indepth information on non-profit website design at Smashing Magazine.